Friday, November 5, 2010

The Imaginary Kid's Corner

So, after recieving the guest list from my FMIL and seeing the number of "and 2 kids" I decided, although I'm sure many won't stay for the reception, to have a kid's corner. Unfortnately, I made this decision way way way too far away from my venue. So, truth be told, I'm not 100% sure where this kid's corner will be.... On top of that, I have put forth no budget plan for said corner, and I have no true idea how many young children will be attending.

So, Erin, you may ask, what do you have?

Bunting.


Mega-fun fabric bunting I bought from here: http://brideandgroomgaragesale.blogspot.com/

Yep. I have about 36 feet of this perfectly color coordinated fabric bunting. I plan to hang it in the kid's corner. I know, I know. It was a bit of an impulse buy. But, I stand by the fact that I can certainly: A) hang it around my dessert bar or somewhere else and B) resale it! Right? Right.

But, first and foremost, it will be for my kid's corner. I was thinking of just covering the table with butcher paper, give them plenty of crayons...yeah...something... I'm still in the planning stage, okay? =)

Regardless, I'm deeply in love with little pendant-y things. I want to hang them place, stick them in sweets, and if I had a flower girl I'd definitely give her one of these:




Anyway, at least I was able to buy the bunting resale. Second-hand wedding supplies are this girl's best friend!

1 comment: