Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Color me Bride

So, as many soon to be engaged women, I had a color pallet already in mind far before David proposed. Originally, I had wanted red and dark teal. It was based on my idea to get married in the Fair Theater. I'd love to give you a beautiful picture of this location, but there are none online. It ended up the place would be far too small for my reception, so I got over it and free from the overwhelming dark colors in the Fair, I came up with my new and current color scheme!

Cobalt, cornflower, and amber!

My fiance will claim "Those aren't colors! Those are THINGS!" But I know you guys know better! ;)
As you can see, my amber became more of a gold, but it was a lot easier that way! Anyway, I thought I'd let y'all in on that since I haven't actually made my colors official!




It's in this neato "T" shape because I'm far too inept at HTML it make the cobalt one smaller...By the way, if you want to experiment with color combos, I used this nifty thing of the wedding party girls showed me called the Multicolr Search Lab! You should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment