Monday, August 23, 2010

Choice Number Two!

My fabulous wedding party!!

Here's our plan! We aren't having "bridesmaids" and "groomsmen" per say (although I will use those words because it's easier to know what I'm talking about) instead we are having a collective "wedding party!"

FACT: Not all my best friends are girls and not all of David's best friends are boys.


Our solution has boys and girls on both sides allowing me to have my guy friend Alex and my little brother Tucker on my side and David's old friends Ashley, Lauren, and Katy on his!

Part of my reasoning is my quasi-feminist rejection of gender roles... The other part is that it's unconventional, and David and I are a bit unconventional. ^_^

We ended up having a pretty large wedding party: 14 in all! It's going to be a blast!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty in love with my wedding party, too!

    ReplyDelete