Friday, September 9, 2011

Recap: Group Shots!

When we got done with our couple portraits, we headed back to hang with the gang as they got ready for the group shots!

The girls getting ready.....

The guys getting ready....

Oh, and this photo. I love it.


Now, as I've mentioned before, our sides were not actually divided boy-girl (although we took some pics this way).


David had three girls on his side: (childhood friends):

this is one of his faves, I had to include it

And I had two guys on my side: (One of my besties from college and my little brother)


We took all kinds of combos!

the guys!
the ladies!


protecting my hair from the wind


sisters!

David and his ladies

David and aaaall the ladies

me and the guys

Brothers!

My favorites were ones were everyone was all together!





Next...the ceremony! Are you ready??

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love that you each had boys and girls on your sides who are close to you! Love your color scheme too!

    ReplyDelete